Hello, CoSocial community! This is an update from the board and team leads of CoSocial, a Canadian member-owned cooperative.
- We continue to welcome new members to the cooperative. We’re currently at 62 members, and want to close in on 100 ASAP. If you’ve been thinking about joining, or you are already a member and want to invite friends, family, or colleagues, now is the time.
- Our volunteer teams are handling our current scale, but we want to be ready for continued growth, so we’re looking for new people to onboard. If you are interested in joining a team, please send an email to the appropriate team lead:
- If you’re already a CoSocial member, make sure to follow the @email@example.com account to get news and updates about the coop.
- The #CoSocialHour hashtag is a discussion hashtag for the CoSocial community.
- Our first general meeting is coming up this fall! Members will vote for our next board and discuss important issues related to the cooperative. Keep an eye out for more news on this.
If you’re new to CoSocial, read more about us »